How do you build a foundation for a happy and joy filled life, regardless of your circumstances?
As always, we’ll leave you with simple, proven tools to get you in the right direction. Thanks for letting me be a part of your journey!
Kristi Nelson is the Ambassador for Grateful Living and the author of Wake Up Grateful: The Transformative Practice of Taking Nothing for Granted. She served as Executive Director at Grateful Living from 2014 – 2022. Her life’s work in the non-profit sector has focused on leading, inspiring, and strengthening organizations committed to progressive social and spiritual change. Being a long-time stage IV cancer survivor moves her every day to support others in living and loving with great fullness of heart.
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- Kristi’s battle with Stage IV cancer and why such a difficult time moved her to establish a foundation of gratitude (2:00 to 4:15)
- Why gratitude is so difficult in our culture and time (4:15 to 10:35)
- How to harness comparison to unlock joy (10:35 to 14:10)
- How to go from understanding gratitude to practicing gratitude (14:10 to 33:17)
- The vision behind Grateful Living (33:17 to 36:26)
Mentioned in the Podcast:
- Wake Up Grateful, by Kristi Nelson (email CJ for a free copy!)
- Free Wake Up Grateful Discussion and Study Guide by Kristi Nelson
- Take The Achiever’s Compass
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!