Get real and get vulnerable with CJ McClanahan as we talk about living in the post-COVID-19 era.
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- Pre-COVID-19, we knew everything that was going to happen. If we controlled our kids’ grades, we could get them into a certain college. If we made enough phone calls, we would hit our sales goals. Post-COVID-19, what does certainty look like?
- Three tangible tactics that will make a positive impact in your life amidst the age of uncertainty
- A paradigm shift from controlling everything to letting go of the unimportant things
- Deciding what is important and how to control those things in a healthy way
- Even when you don’t know what the future looks like, you can treasure the most precious resource we have – the now
- How vulnerability will help you grow in a world where uncertainty is the norm
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!