CJ McClanahan lays out how to pivot your understanding of what your customers need and the value you bring.
Mentioned in the Podcast:
- Take The Achiever’s Compass Assessment
- A Beautiful Constraint by Adam Morgan and Mark Barden
- The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- We want to go back to the 2019 economy and keep our business exactly what it was. We crave consistency. But the world has changed. How do we approach the future and capitalize on the upside of updating your business model?
- Your clients and customers want you to bring the most uncertainty as possible. But, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- Becoming an expert in your client’s industry will take some time, research, and getting out in front. It will take energy and intentionality on your part but be sure that your competition is doing it.
- Pivoting is not easy. You will not be able to do it immediately after reading a 250-word article, or, dare I say it, listening to this podcast. But CJ will give you the two critical questions that you need to start playing with to change your anxiety to excitement.
- Embrace the realization that you are better at change than you think you are. Focus on what you can control in the next 8 hours. That’s all you have to do.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!