CJ McClanahan gives you five tactics to start identifying and living out the purpose of your life.
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- In any crisis, we ask, “What am I doing with my life?” and start the process to find meaning and purpose in our lives.
- The fear that if we stop achieving – for even a moment – that it will hinder our growth.
- Decreasing stress and anxiety is tied to the chase for perfection. If you don’t stop chasing perfection, you will not discover your true purpose.
- Why relationships are critical for your success – and happiness.
- Unfortunately, we don’t live forever. Mental health and physical health are cornerstones to your sense of well-being.
- The one tactic that will help you increase your awareness of others and increase your sense of purpose.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!