Toolkit and Book Exercises
To get the most out of this toolkit, grab your copy of The Overachiever’s Dilemma first.
Every exercise in the book has a corresponding template that you can copy and customize (grouped by the six stages of The Overachiever’s Dilemma).
- Ch. 1: The Chase – Reflect back on your journey, your accomplishments, and lay out the goals you’re most focused on today.
- Ch. 2: Paradigm Shift – Define success by your own standards and map out how it’s impacted your decision making.
- Ch. 3: Be Yourself – Harness your unique talents, identify when you’ve entered your state of flow, and incorporate this into your everyday life.
- Ch. 4: Build Together – Get a jump start with building the meaningful relationships that will bring more gratification to your life.
- Ch. 5: Smell the Roses – Pinpoint a strategy that creates satisfaction and allows you to enjoy the journey.
- Ch. 6: Momentum – Create the types of simple traps necessary to make meaningful progress towards your most important goals.