Reach: Business Leadership Program
Building a Thriving Enterprise Isn’t Easy
- 20% of small businesses fail by the end of the first year.
- 30% will fail by the end of their 2nd year.
- Only 50% survive after 5 years.
- More than 70% close their doors after a decade.
However, developing a thriving enterprise that lasts isn’t all that complex.
You simply need to stay focused on a proven process which is designed to help you avoid the mistakes that sink most entrepreneurs.
After These Sessions, You Will Be Able To:
- Build a compelling vision with clear objectives.
- Manage time and stay focused on what’s most important.
- Understand the financial basics that lead to success.
- Develop a simple marketing strategy that delivers a steady stream of new prospects.
- Close sales by utilizing a proven process for results.
- Build systems that automate every aspect of your business.
- Attract the best talent in your marketplace.
- Effectively lead your team to maximize their productivity.
- Understand the drivers of value so that you can sell your business one day.
- Attend both half-day sessions.
- Complete the homework in between each session.
- Contribute a minimum $500 to the charity of their choice within 12 months of completing the program.
- Find an entrepreneur for the next class.